National Month of Hope
During April, buds come into full bloom brightening our days, and National Month of Hope also lends a hand in lifting our spirits.
Bringing hope to someone can take many forms. Being a positive role model in the life of a child or providing a community a foundation for future endeavors both provide hope for the future. Lift the spirits of a friend suffering from a medical issue or volunteer at a local homeless shelter. We are each able to bring a ray of hope in our own ways by contributing wisdom, time, kindness and when possible donate to charities that make the impossible possible.
Everyone needs a little hope now and then. Spread a little sunshine their way and bring some hope into their lives.
Ways to Help:
- Volunteer by reading to children in schools
- Experience meaningful and healthy communication with loved ones, family, friends, co-workers,
- Giving of time, food, and money to help families in need
- Post on social media words of hope
- Sharing your story of overcoming with those who are going through hard times
- Lending a helping hand to those in need
- Cleaning up areas where there is trash such as parks and beaches
- Spend a day with the homeless whether on the streets in shelters
Contact the Marketing Team.