April 20, 2021
How to reset your modem with a personal router
Sometimes a problem with your internet connection can be resolved by resetting your internet equipment. Resetting or rebooting your cable box is also referred to as power cycling the equipment.
This is for help resetting your modem and personal router.
- Locate the Router and where it is plugged into electricity.
- Remove power cord from electricity.
- Unplug the power cord from the modem.
- Leave both unplugged for one whole minute.
- Plug power cord back into the modem first.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the modem to power up.
- When the modem is back online, plug the power cord back into your personal router.
- The Router will take on average about 4-5 minutes for it to fully come back online.
Contact the Marketing Team.