How to Reset Your Modem with a Personal Router
Resetting or rebooting your cable box is also referred to as power cycling the equipment.
This is for help resetting your modem and personal router.
- Locate the Router and where it is plugged into electricity.
- Remove power cord from electricity.
- Unplug the power cord from the modem.
- Leave both unplugged for one whole minute.
- Plug power cord back into the modem first.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the modem to power up.
- When the modem is back online, plug the power cord back into your personal router.
- The Router will take on average about 4-5 minutes for it to fully come back online.