How to Reset Your Internet and Phone Modem
Resetting or rebooting your cable box is also referred to as power cycling the equipment.
This is for help resetting your internet and phone modem:
- Locate the modem and where it is plugged into electricity.
- Remove power cord from electricity.
- Open and remove the latch containing the battery.
- Remove the battery.
- Leave unplugged and the battery out for one whole minute.
- Plug power cord back into electricity and insert the battery.
- The modem will take on average about 2-3 minutes for it to fully come back online.