How To Install MaxxSouthTV on Apple TV
Self Install Guide
We’re so excited for you to dive into your new TV experience, brought to you by
MaxxSouth Broadband. You can start using MaxxSouthTV in minutes and get your entire
TV lineup of live and on‑demand TV right alongside your other favorite streaming services!
Does Your Apple TV Work With MaxxSouthTV?
MaxxSouthTV works on Apple TV 3rd Generation, Apple TV 4K, and Apple TV HD. You can verify
which Apple TV you have here: support.apple.com/kb/HT200008
If you’re setting up your Apple TV for the first time, you need:
• An Internet connection
• An Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one for free here: appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create
• A TV or other display with an HDMI port
• An HDMI cable (On Apple TV 4K, you need an HDMI 2.0 or later compatible cable)
If you need more information, Apple has instructions for Apple TV setup at:
support.apple.com/kb/HT210092 (for 3rd generation)
support.apple.com/en-us/HT205358#appletv4kappletvhd (for 4K/HD)
Install MaxxSouthTV On Your Apple TV
Now that your Apple TV is set up, navigate to the App store and follow the steps below:
1. Search for MaxxSouthTV
2. Highlight and select the MaxxSouthTV app to begin downloading
3. Once it’s done downloading, select open to launch MaxxSouthTV
MaxxSouthTV needs to be connected to the Internet provided to your home by MaxxSouth Broadband in order to access your entire TV channel lineup.
How to Watch
When you open MaxxSouthTV for the first time, you will need to enter your myMaxxSouth username and
password on the login screen. If you ever forget your username or password, please give us a call
Need More Info?
For an overview of how MaxxSouthTV works, check out our welcome guide and welcome tour video:
MaxxSouth.com/MaxxSouthTV. We hope you enjoy it!