How To Install MaxxSouthTV on Amazon Fire TV
Self Install Guide
We’re so excited for you to dive into your new TV experience, brought to you by MaxxSouth Broadband. You can start using MaxxSouthTV in minutes and get your entire TV lineup of live and on‑demand TV right alongside your other favorite streaming services!
Does Your Fire TV Work With MaxxSouthTV?
MaxxSouthTV works on Amazon Fire TV 2nd Generation and newer:
• Fire TV 2nd Generation
• Fire TV 3rd Generation
• Fire TV Cube 1st Generation
• Fire TV Cube 2nd Generation
• Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
• Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice
Remote 2nd Generation
• Fire TV Stick 4K
If you’re setting up your Fire TV for the first time, you need: • An Internet connection
• An Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can sign up for free at amazon.com
(hover your mouse over ‘Hello, Sign in’ in the top right corner and then click the sign-in button).
• A TV or other display with an HDMI port
• An HDMI cable (on 4K capable devices, you need an HDMI 2.0 or later compatible cable)
Get Started With These Quick Steps:
1. Plug the power adapter into an electric outlet and the Fire TV device into your TV’s HDMI port.
2. Use the USB cable to connect the power adapter and the Fire TV device.
3. Install the batteries in the remote by matching them to the icons inside. If the remote doesn’t
automatically pair with your Fire TV, press and hold the home button for 10 seconds.
4. Use the source button on your TV remote to locate the HDMI signal for your Fire TV device.
5. Follow the prompts on the Fire TV startup screen.
Install MaxxSouthTV On Your Fire TV
Now that your Fire TV is set up, select the search icon to the left of “Home” at the top of the screen and
follow the steps below:
1. Search for MaxxSouthTV
2. Highlight MaxxSouthTV, and select the download button to begin downloading
3. Once it’s done downloading, select open to launch MaxxSouthTV
MaxxSouthTV needs to be connected to the Internet provided to your home by MaxxSouth Broadband in
order to access your entire TV channel lineup.
How to Watch
When you open MaxxSouthTV for the first time, you will need to enter your myMaxxSouth username and password on the login screen. If you ever forget your username or password, please give us a call at 800.457.5351.
Need More Info?
For an overview of how MaxxSouthTV works, check out our welcome guide and welcome tour video:
MaxxSouth.com/MaxxSouthTV. We hope you enjoy it!