I understand the following:
- This is a U.S. government program that reduces my internet bill.
- Should the program end or I leave the program otherwise, I will have the option to continue to receive services subject to MaxxSouth Broadband’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.
- This program is limited to one per household. A household is defined as anyone living at the same address who shares income and household expenses.
- The program credit I receive cannot be used by any other individual or household.
- I may choose to participate in program from any participating provider.
- I may transfer the benefit to another participating provider at any time during this program.
- I allow MaxxSouth Broadband to transmit my information to the National Lifeline Accountability Database to enroll into the program.
- At the conclusion of the program, the last month’s discount may be reduced based on availability of funds, as determined by the FCC.